TheBedroom.com would like to thank you for your recent purchase of a new Intercoil Evolution sleep system. With your selection, you join millions of people around the world who have decided that a superior mattress can make a difference in the quality of life they enjoy. We would like to hear from you.
All Intercoil products are manufactured using the finest quality material and are crafted to last long, conforming to international quality standards. This enables Intercoil to confidently offer limited warranty against workmanship and/or material during normal non-commercial usage.
Use an Intercoil foundation or a supportive, rigid, non-yielding foundation. An old foundation unit may not provide sufficient support. Maximum gap between the slats of the base/ foundation should not exceed 7 – 8 centimeters.
If used with a foundation, use a frame that provides rigid center support as well as support for the head, foot, and sides. By not providing a sufficiently supportive frame, damage can occur to the product that will void the warranty.
Use a protector pad at all times to protect the condition of your mattress and preserve your warranty rights. Intercoil reserves the right to refuse service and void the warranty if the mattress or foundation is in an unsanitary condition, if the mattress or foundation has evidence of damage from liquid penetration or use of cleaning fluids, or whenever the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials.
If you need to move your mattress, carton or bag it and carry it on its side to avoid damage. Handles are provided to assist in positioning the mattress on the foundation. Using the handles to carry the mattress may tear the fabric.
- Do not fold, stand or jump on the product as damage can occur.
- Do not use cleaning fluids or any type of fabric protection application on your mattress; it may damage some of the materials.
- If your mattress has a removable cover, use only a professional dry cleaning service to clean the top cover. Do not machine wash the top cover. Do not remove or wash the bottom cover or the inner mattress cover.
- If your Intercoil product contains memory (viscoelastic) foam, do not use a heating pad or electric blanket.
- Do not remove or discard the white law labels or the model name label. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish your warranty rights. If you choose to remove the labels, keep them in a safe place.
- Do not smoke in bed or use open flames (e.g. candles, lighters, matches) on your bed. Although your new Intercoil mattress meets the required fire safety standards, the sheets, blankets, and other bedding can burn rapidly when exposed to open flames.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
This limited warranty will not be applicable to normal wear and tear and/or the following conditions:
- Comfort preference. The process applies to the selection of the mattress pad as well as the customer’s choice of their comfort form; soft, medium firm or firm.
- Body impressions that occur in the sleep system 3 – 5 cm considerable
- Damage to the outer fabric of the cover
- Handles should only be used for rotating the mattress either clockwise or counter clockwise for positioning
- Structural damage due to using an improper bed frame
- Using the product commercially
- Mattress damage due to abuse
- If the bedding used is not hygienic
Product repair coverage under no charge
- Replacement of foam layer/s
- Replacement of broken/damaged border support
- Repair/Replacement of foam border frame or foam encasement
- Replacement of accessories such as ventilators and handles (excluding fabric)
- Sagging or body impressions between 3 – 5 cm under normal usage of the mattress
Repair or replacement charge after no charge period
- If found damaged (other than manufacturing defects if any), each mattress part/component will be charged separately
- Site inspection fee will be applicable if the complaint is found to be false
- Delivery charges will be include.
Your new Intercoil Evolution mattress or foundation used with proper support is protected by a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in your mattress or foundation. Replacement of one piece due to manufacturing defect does not automatically result in the replacement of any other piece. This limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Consumer firmness/comfort preference
- Normal changes in softness, recovery time of high density foams due to normal use, temperature, or humidity
- Consumer bed height/weight preference
- Cover (fabric) and handles
- Corner guards
- Bent border/grid wires
- Burns, cuts, or tears
- Mattresses used with an inadequate foundation and/or support system.
- Adjustable foundations
- Claims made outside the United Arab Emirates and GCC
- Transportation, inspection, or removal costs of product, except in United Arab Emirates
- The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period.
- In the unlikely event that service is required because of such defects during the period of warranty, your Intercoil mattress and/or foundation will be repaired or replaced (at Intercoil’s option) without charge, except for transportation costs.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- www.thebedroom.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”. Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- For warranty assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org